Are you searching for the best gift for Mother's Day? Well we were too. That's why we put together this list of our favorites in hopes to provide some inspiration. Whether you are close to your mom, or she is far away, these gifts will put a smile on her face!
- Starting with our favorite candy ever here. And they are back to shipping! See's Candies never disappoints.
- Flowers are never a bad idea! We usually pick them up from Trader Joe's but that seems like such a chore these days during shelter-in-place. Urban Stems still has some availability and they look beautiful!
- We cannot get enough candles and love our favorite from Southern Elegance. Everything on their site is 25% off right now!
- Last, but not least, we are going unconventionally but normal with the virus. We have been trying to get our hands on more Soap Box Soaps but they are so popular that we have not been able to reorder. However, if you're feeling creative, you can get the refill bag and find a nice container to put it in.
- What does this all go well with? The perfect Mother's Day card!