Do you ever sit down to write a birthday card and can’t think of what to say? You want to make them feel more special than simply writing “Happy Birthday” but what do you write?
We put together our top ideas for signing birthday cards including the simple way, what to write for a milestone birthday, ideas if you’re writing to a friend, writing to a kid, to your significant other, or a relative. The birthday wishes below should cover most if not all of the birthday card writing opportunities you may come across.
- Happy birthday! Hope it’s the best year yet.
- Enjoy every minute of your birthday!
- Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you.
- Welcome to the [30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, etc.] club! We throw the best parties.
- You make [30, 40, 50, 60, etc.] look great! Happy birthday!
- May the next [30, 40, 50, 60, etc.] be even better than the first!
To a friend
- Life is short, buy the shoes, drink the wine, order the dessert! Celebrate your birthday the way you want!
- Birthday girl, you don’t look a day over fabulous!
- Cheers to another year of happiness and memories!
- Happy birthday to one of the sweetest kids I know!
- I hope all your birthday wishes come true!
- Sending lots of hugs and kisses on your birthday!
To a spouse or significant other
- Happy birthday to one of the best [guys/gals] I know. Hope your birthday is as great as you are!
- Celebrating you is my favorite thing to do. Happy birthday!
- I never thought I’d love anything more than chocolate until I found you. Happy birthday!
- May your birthday be as special as you are.
- It’s a joy to have a [aunt / uncle / niece / nephew / etc.] like you! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your birthday.
- There are so many nice things to say about a [mother, father, niece, nephew, etc.] like you and so many reasons to wish you an amazing birthday!
There are many fun and witty birthday cards to choose from! Check them out at wowwordz.com.